Villa De Valor - Hildreth House
Villa De Valor is a Romantic,
Victorian home located in the Heart of
Julians Historic District
Winner of Arrington's Inn
Traveler Book of Lists
Julian is a quaint mountain town with four
seasons, it is just about an hour from San Diego and less than three
hours from Los Angeles and the Inland Empire.
The Villa invites you to
step back in time
3 private suites with parlors, fireplaces and baths, private
entrances, period antiques, TV / VCR with nostalgic movies, gracious front porch, gazebo
with fountain pond and a relaxing aromatherapy sauna.
"Best Art Collection 2003"
"Best Antiques 2004"
"Best Honeymoon/Anniversary 2005"
You will be pampered each morning
enjoying a candlelight, full gourmet breakfast at your private table while listening to
retro music. A short 1 block from town the Historic District where
you will find unique shops, restaurants, art galleries and wineries.
Each suite abounds
with angels in
Villa De Valor and has a private entrance, fireplace, parlor sitting area, private
These suites take one back to the
Victorian era with period pieces, retro music, long forgotten radio broadcasts, nostalgic
movies, and ambiance.
The dining area is
dressed in the finery of Victorian period attire. Formal intimate tables grace gourmet,
full breakfasts by candlelight. The Villa suggests, "Why get up early" ... Late
The kitchen hosts an antique stove
that still provides the finest meals anywhere around.
An antique buffet opens in the evening with sweet
delights. Individual chandeliers hover above each table and a large fireplace will warm
your heart. There is a parlor sitting area for guests to share old memories and create new
- The Villa regrets ~ no smoking and no pets.
- Two-night minimum, weekends & holidays - nightly room rates from $165 to $185 plus
- Ask about Weekday Special Rates
- Confirmation is upon receipt of 1 night deposit by check or credit card.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- A 7-day cancellation notice is necessary for a deposit refund - a $40 fee will be
- * If canceling within the 7 days prior to the stay, the 1 nights's deposit is retained.
- To make your stay more memorable... arrangement for a horse driven carriage ride (that
picks you up at the front porch), dinner arrangements, Dinner Theater reservations,
horseback riding, llama trekking,
star gazing or in-suite massage can be coordinated for you!
- When leaving a phone message, please request dates of interest, number in your party and
Available...Reserve a Place In History
Enjoy Southern charm with a
Northern flair, stir in Eastern pizzazz and West Coast laid back, top it with the European
love of life .......... and you are at Villa De Valor!
Villa de Valor - Hildreth House is a
member of the following associations
California Associations of Bed & Breakfasts Inns
Julian Bed and Breakfast Guild
Julian Chamber of Commerce
Julian Merchant Association.
Hits Since 5/09/05