Allaire Timbers Inn
Bed & Breakfast
An Intimate Way To Experience
Fun. Friendly. Welcoming. This is what you’ll find at the Allaire Timbers Inn in Breckenridge. It is a small town with an unusual and fascinating history, unique traditions, attractive events and a genuine sense of community. When you arrive at Allaire Timbers Inn, you’ll find comfortable, spacious interiors. Built as a sturdy lodgepole constructed Bed and Breakfast, the Inn has been the backdrop for family reunions, weekend getaways, and celebrations of birthdays, anniversaries and engagements since then. Our staff is down to earth and assessible to handle all of your requests for a memorable stay. This is a place where you will feel free to just be yourself. You may prefer engaging in conversation with other guests or may simply seek the relaxation of your own private balcony. Whether you cozy up to a warm fire in our two-story Great Room or bask in the hot tub on the Observation Deck with breathtaking views of the Tenmile Range nearby, we hope that you’ll enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our Inn.
We have 10 rooms for you to choose from and invite you to review the rooms on our web site before making your decision. Each room is outfitted with a king bed, single vanity, separate shower and toilet room, and private balcony, wardrobe with two robes and hair dryer, tv, and alarm/cd player. Our two spacious suites feature a fireplace, hot tub and double balcony. We hope that you'll soon discover this majestic bed and breakfast lodge and come out to Breckenridge for a week, weekend or month long stay!
Named after historic
Colorado mountain passes, the Inn's ten guest rooms feature private baths (tiled showers
with hand-painted designs), king size beds (except for rooms with two twin beds), and
You can find an abundance of teddies in Bear Creek Pass
or share a mountain view with the bunnies in Rabbit Ears Pass.
Tomichi Pass depicts a southwestern Indian flair while Columbine
Pass surrounds you in the state flower, hand-painted throughout.
Included in every stay, guests of Allaire Timbers enjoy a hot and delicious gourmet breakfast, complimentary beverage bar including coffees, teas, and cocoa, and a sweet evening snack fresh out of the oven each evening!
At breakfast, you can look forward to enjoying a warm welcome from your innkeepers and mouth-watering staples such as Butterscotch Breakfast Bread Pudding, Fiesta Bake, Quiches, Pecan and Banana Baked French Toast, Strawberry-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cheddar Herb Biscuits with Parsley Butter, and Cinnamon Raisin Bananas, to name just a few!
In addition to the main entree and accompanying side dish, guests are also treated to a full buffet selection including such items as fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, jams, cereal, ham steak, turkey bacon, sausage and regular tasty bacon!
- On free ski area shuttle route
- Wireless Internet access
- All guest rooms have a private bath (shower) and private deck
- Check-In time is 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Late arrival by special arrangement only
- Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.
- In-room phones, television and C.D. player; VCR and DVD available in common area
- Rates include a full breakfast with hot entree, fresh breads, fruit and our secret Granola recipe.
- Handicapped accommodations
- Children 13 years and older welcome
- Two guests per room maximum
- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- ALLAIRE TIMBERS INN IS A NO SMOKING INN, INCLUDING ALL OUTSIDE DECKS
- No pets — Dog in residence
- Allaire Timbers accepts groups, Family Reunions and Corporate Retreats. Call to get more info.
- Reservations require 50% deposit at time of reservation. 10 days allowed for check deposit, when guaranteed by a credit card.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full at time of reservation
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival: deposit returned, less $30 cancellation fee
- Cancellation 14-29 days prior to arrival: deposit amount (50%) forfeited unless room is rebooked, less $30 cancellation fee
- Cancellation 13 days or less prior to arrival: full amount forfeited unless room is rebooked, less $30 cancellation fee
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. You may want to consider travel insurance in the event that you may need to cancel within 30 days of your stay. We are not responsible for canceled flights or closed roads due to the weather; therefore we highly recommend travel insurance.
- Minimum nights stay may be required
Gift Certificates Available
Hearty breakfasts, afternoon
refreshments, a relaxing outdoor hot tub and personalized hospitality make the Allaire
Timbers Inn the perfect romantic getaway.
Allaire Timbers Inn is AAA and Mobil approved, and American Bed
Breakfast Association approved with a three crown A+ rating.
Allaire Timbers Inn is a member of the
Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado
American Bed & Breakfast Association
Distinctive Inns of Colorado
Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America
Allaire Timbers Inn
Bed and Breakfast
P.O. Box 4653
9511 Highway 9
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424
Fax: (970) 453-8699
Innkeepers: Jen Franklin
Hits Since 6/21/05