Bed & Breakfast
A 19th Century
Victorian Inn Just Blocks from
Long Island Sound
The Westbrook Inn Bed and Breakfast was built in
1876. The inn was built by and for a local sea captain and a local merchant. The extra
rooms were used to house local travelers and seamen who passed through Westbrook
needing a place to rest. Over the years it became part of an annex for a famous resort
that housed actors vacationing from New York. Today this beautifully
restored, four season inn has 10 charming rooms including a two bedroom cottage complete
with a full kitchen.
Rooms at the inn
are decorated with time period colors and decor and filled with antiques. The rooms range
from smaller rooms with claw foot tubs and pedestal sinks to adjoining rooms with decks.
Our deluxe rooms offer gate leg
tables, queen or king beds, large private baths and some with refrigerators.
Let us pamper you upon arrival with our complimentary wine, beer, coffee, tea and
homemade snacks. Relax in the inn, grab a lounge chair in the peaceful backyard or take a
short stroll and see Long Island Sounds' miles of beaches.
Breakfast Our candle lit breakfast
will always be happily remembered. To start you off enjoy freshly ground coffees, a
wide selection of teas, fresh juices, seasonal fruit and homemade muffins while you read
the paper in the morning sun. We grind our own organic wheat and guests can taste the
difference in our freshly baked breads and mouth watering pancakes made with berries grown
here on the property. A wide variety of choices is served everyday including belgium
waffles, eggs any style, and the best omelettes around loaded with freshly picked
vegetables from our garden.
After breakfast relax at the inn or enjoy
the area's many attractions. We can help plan your day to suit your needs. There are many
antique shops, fine restaurants and beaches within walking distance or grab one of our
bicycles and explore the area.
Westbrook Inn is located between two factory outlet malls and close to Foxwood
and Mohegan Sun casinos. So no matter what you're looking for, discover for
yourselves why so many of our guests keep coming back time and time again.
Please check out our homepage at
for a complete list of our specials
|~Some Of Our Specials~
Stress-Free Elopement Package!"
"For Those of You Searching for an Intimate Ceremony without the
Tension of a Large Wedding"
Basic Package Includes;
- Accommodations/Honeymoon for 2 Nights in Your Own Private Cottage w/Working Fireplace~
- An Intimate Ceremony Performed by the Inn's Fireplace, Outside in the Gazebo or Fireside
in Your Cottage.
- Justice of the Peace
- 1 Roll of Potos put on CD Taken Before, After and/or During the Ceremony.
- A Bottle of Champagne (Regular or Non-Alcoholic)
- A Wedding Cake for 2
- A Fresh Flower Arrangement
- Full Breakfast Each Morning at the Inn
- Additional Witnesses $20/each (Max 6). Includes a champagne toast for all plus an
- Special! Additional Guest Rooms Just $139/night off-season
- Package cost $775- plus tax, off-season Nov. 12- April 30th $1,099- plus tax in-season,
May 1st - Nov.11th
- *In-Season Basic Package includes a third night in the cottage.
- Package includes white floral decorations when ceremony is performed inside the Inn.
- Guests are responsible for additional flowers, decorations, special vows if applicable,
marriage license certificate and any other additions not mentioned above.
Inn B&B Presents a $125 Mid-Week Outlet Package!
- Package Includes a Voucher for Hundreds of $$ in Outlet Savings plus
- Award Winning, Overnight Accommodations with a Full Breakfast!
- Shop & Save at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- For Availability Call (800) 342-3162
- Upgrade with one of our Sweetheart Packages!
- New reservations only. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts.
- Valid 5-25 thru 6-30 Mid-Week
- Subject to availability of select rooms.
Wine Lover's Weekends!
- A Personal Tour & Wine Tasting at Chamard Vineyard - Part of the CT
- A Complimentary Bottle of Chamard's Year 2000 Chardonnay - AGold Medal
- Custom Engraving Available
- 2 Keepsake Wine Glasses from Chamard
- Wine, Cheese & Appetizers by the Inn's Fireplace 5:30-7 Sat. Night
- A 3 Course, Candle Lit Breakfast Every Morning
- 2 Night Package just $425 in-season & $333 off-season
- Upgrade with one of our Sweetheart Packages!
- Please call for available weekends
4th of July - "Our
Most Popular Weekend Event!"
- Spend this 4th of July at the Westbrook Inn where You Can Walk to the Fireworks Show
Right on the Beach!
- 3 Night Minimum Stay - Reserve Early!
- Stay an Additional Night & Receive 50% Off the 4th Night! * with mention
of this ad upon making a reservation - not combinable with other offers or discounts.
Sweetheart Packages ~
New Packages Make Pampering
That Special Someone Easier Than Ever!
Package #4 A dozen roses,
champagne on ice, a personalized greeting card plus a cheese, cracker & fruit plate.
Package cost is $99.95 plus tax in addition to room cost.(Package prices increase on
Valentine's Day & Mothers Day)
#1 Surprise your loved
one upon arrival with a bottle of wine (Select from a Merlot, Cabernet, White Zinfandel or
Chardonnay) plus a beautiful arrangement of fresh flowers. Package cost is $39.95+tax in
addition to room cost.
Includes a cheese, cracker & fruit plate, 2 bottled waters and a delicate bouquet of
freshly cut flowers. Package cost is $49.95 in addition to room cost.
Package #3 Set your getaway off to a
great start with a bottle of chilled champagne on ice & a dozen fragrant roses!
Package cost is $69.95 plus tax in addition to room cost.
Includes a 1 Hour, Relaxing Massage by a Licensed Massage
Therapist in your Guest Room only $99 in addition to room cost* Only available in
cottage & select rooms (#2, #3, #4, #6,#7)
Call us at
1(800) 342-3162 to find out about all the specials we offer
customize a special package just for you - call us with your ideas!
"Thank you Glenn & Chris. You've made our anniversary one to
A Romantic 1876 Victorian Inn
"Best Inn With The Most Nearby Attractions 2003"
By Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal
2nd in the Nation as "The Most Elegant"
Bed & Breakfast
976 Boston Post Road
Westbrook, Connecticut 06498
Fax: (860) 399-8023
Innkeepers: Glenn & Chris
Home Page: www.westbrookinn.com