- The Raspberry Creole Room
- Queen size antique four poster bed with several antique pieces acquired from several
houses on Capitol Hill. There is a private bath in the room as well as a telephone and
television. During the winter months when the leaves are gone, guests will enjoy viewing
the Washington Monument from this room.
- The Anna Levesque Room
(named after the host's grandmother)
- Twin antique beds (or King) that once belonged to the host's grandmother. Along with a
television and telephone, there is a private hall bath just outside the room. A small
seating area is included in this room.
- The Keller-Curtin Room
(named after the former owner of the property)
- Queen size antique brass bed stamped and dated April 1915, purchased from a local
antique dealer in Virginia. There is a small secretary piece which includes a nice desk
top for those needing this area to work, and three lower drawers to accommodate guests'
clothes. Telephone and television are included in the room. Private bath.
- Range $140 - $180
- Rollaway available $10.00 per night for
Raspberry Creole and Anna Levesque Rooms only.
- All rates are subject to D.C. sales tax of 14.5%.
Policies & Reservation Information:
- Smoking is not permitted in the house.
- Deposits and final payments are accepted ONLY in the form of personal checks, travelers
checks, money orders or cash. No credit cards.
- A deposit of one half of the total charge is due within seven business days to hold a
reservation. Reservations arriving within the seven day period are required to FED X the
deposit to hold the room. Balance in full is due upon arrival.
- Not affiliated with any agency - no booking fees.
- We are sorry, but we cannot accomodate children under the age of 16.
- Cancellation Policy:
There will be NO REFUNDS. However, we do understand that extenuating circumstances can
occur. Should this happen, a gift certificate (good for one year) will be issued.
- Arrival time: Please try and arrive within one hour of your stated arrival time. I work
with those times in mind when planning my day/evening and if you're running late it is
very important that you let me know so I can make arrangements for someone to let you in.
I cannot guarantee that I'll be here if you show up several hours late, or for that
matter, several hours early. Don't forget to give me your arrival time or at least call me
24 hours prior if you don't know the time when you're making your reservation.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. (ET)