Seven South Street
Bed and Breakfast
The atmosphere of
this family owned inn is gracious, friendly and relaxed.
The grounds are quiet and private
with many places for reading and relaxation, even a swimming pool to keep you cool on
those balmy summer days.
Offering guests a haven of peace
As an especially relaxing service for our guests, we make reservations for
car and boat tours, whale watching, restaurants - or for the ultimate in pampering and
relaxation - a trip to our local Circles Day Spa. We also provide train pick-up and
Warm, Inviting Guest Rooms,
In addition to the best in accommodations, your amenities will
- living room access
- a library and sitting room with cable color television and a VCR/DVD
- free wireless Internet service
- games and puzzles
- air conditioned throughout.
- guest telephones inside guest rooms.
Of all the delights of
Seven South Street Inn, our elegant, full served breakfast is what guests talk about and
Of all the delights of Seven South Street Inn, our elegant,
full served breakfast is what guests talk about and remember most. We offer two breakfast
seatings, 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Each breakfast begins with a beautifully arranged fresh
fruit plate followed by a warm homemade sweetbread and a glass of freshly juiced fruits.
The highlight is a beautiful breakfast entree' of the day. Some of our guest favorites
Peaches & Cream Belgian Waffles
Eggs Benedict, Served on a Warm Croissant
Casco Bay Raspberry Pancakes
Scrambled Egg Casserole with Sweet Potato Hash
Apple Strudel French Toast with Bacon Rosettes
We can accommodate
special dietary needs - please ask in advance of your visit.
We were featured In
Arrington's B&B Journal - December 2004
with a focus on Debbie's gourmet breakfast.
- Room Rates - All include our elegant full served breakfast
Rates: $99 - $194
- Rockport is beautiful in all seasons, therefore we are open year 'round. Rates, which
include an elegant full served breakfast and afternoon refreshments are based on double
occupancy and subject to 9.7% room tax.
- Additional guests, add $35 per night including full breakfast.
- Weekly occupancy (7 nights), 10% discount
- Deposits: Room reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of
booking. The balance is secured by a credit card and is due upon arrival. Early departures
are not eligible for a refund.
- Sorry - for the safety and comfort of all, pets and smoking are not permitted on the
- Check-in time is 2-6 pm. Later arrivals must be arranged in advance. Check-out
time is 11 am.
- Parking is limited to one car per room. After check-out cars must be removed to
accommodate new guests.
- Cancellation - There is a $25.00 charge on each cancelled room for one
to three days stay. On stays of four or more days, a 10% cancellation fee of the total
stay is taken. Fourteen full days advance notice of cancellation is required (21 days for
stays of 7 days or longer) to receive deposit refund less the cancellation fees. Rooms
cancelled inside of 14 days, guest is responsible for any portion of their reserved stay
that is not re-booked.
- We accept, cash, travelers' checks, personal checks and credit cards.
-M/C - VISA - AMEX
- Early departures are not elegible for refund.
- Reservations - Two night minimums in July, August and most weekends.
Three nights on holidays. There is a surcharge of $15 for a single night stay.
- Smoking: For the comfort and safety of all our guests, pets are not
allowed-and smoking is not permitted on the property.
Seven South Street Inn
is just steps away from the attractions of Rockport Village, and a short stroll from
the sands of Old Garden Beach.
Just behind our property you can take a a short walk down a path to Old
Garden Beach, a beautiful, small sandy beach. The village is a few minutes walk, with
dozens of restaurants, art galleries and shops. Please note that Rockport is a
"dry" town, but you may bring your own spirits to restaurants. Gloucester's
active seaport and Salem's historic and witchcraft exhibits are an easy drive.
Boston is within an hour by
car or train.