Bear Mountain Inn,
Lakefront Country Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Our Guest Rooms
A log cabin in the woods with a
view of Bear River and Bear Pond is perfect for those who want to rough it.
Each bedroom in the Inn has its own
would not be complete without the Sugar Bear Cottage complete with fireplace, log bed,
kitchenette and antique bath tub
"Named by Portland Magazine
as one of top 10 Romantic Places in Maine."
Designed with all the luxury for that special occasion. This suite offers everything.
Fireplace, Wet Bar, Jacuzzi for two, Television, VCR,
Phone, Private Entrance and breathtaking views of mountains and lake on the grizzly
- Rates range from $110 - $325
- Rates include full breakfast.
- Rates subject to 7% room tax and 5% gratuity.
- Two night reservation is required on all weekends.
- Stay seven days and get last night free.
- Check-in 3:00-8:00 PM Check-out 10:00 AM.
- We can accommodate Groups up to 24 people.
- One night deposit is required by check or credit card when making the reservation.
- Up to 30 days prior to reservation guests may cancel and get a refund on deposit less
$20 administration fee. After 30 days, guests will receive a refund if the room is
rebooked less the $20 cancellation fee.
- No refund for cancellations for less than 48 hours.
- Bear Mountain Inn is a smoke free Inn. Smoking is allowed on the front porch.
- Our Pets are not allowed in the Inn.
- Air Conditioners are available upon request.
- Bear Mountain Inn provides a Convenience Center with coffee, tea, soda, water, and
snacks on the second floor.
- There is also a microwave and a refrigerator for the use of our guests.
- Bear Mountain Inn has a beach for swimming or relaxing, canoes, and kayak and paddleboat
for our guests use.
- Hiking trails are on the property
- Children over eight welcome
Our gift certificate is customized to your needs then
specially wrapped with a small bear attached to it, our presentation is a great surprise.