Vitosha Guest Haus
Bed & Breakfast
Ann Arbor, Michigan
& Breakfast Offerings
Vitosha Guest Haus offers lodging to "scholars,
artists and the "world weary", within a short walking distance from The
University of Michigan main campus.
Comprising the historic complex are a castle stone chalet
house, a Frank Lloyd Wright - inspired church (with pipe organ and baby grand piano), a
neo-gothic parsonage, and coach house tearoom.
You are invited for afternoon tea,
feather duvets and owls in the rafters . . .
Room and Suite prices include a deluxe continental breakfast,
with an afternoon tea. Discounted seasonal and group package rates are available.
All rooms have private baths, and most feature fireplaces. We
can accommodate conferences, musical events, weddings and family celebrations.
- Neo-Gothic ambiance
- DSL Internet access
- Fireplaces (most of the rooms)
- Conference and banquet facilities
- Performance theater and gallery
- Professional catering kitchen
- Deluxe continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Non-smoking facilities
To be a living repository for the practice and demonstration of
classical and monastic art forms...
- Performance Hall - vocal instruction in bel canto, monastic chant and ancient chorale
methods. Professional and student productions from classical repertoire.
- Scriptorium and gallery - classes in calligraphy and metal typesetting, egg tempera
techniques on vellum & paper; illumination, book binding methods. Both student and
professional works exhibited.
- Printmaking Atelier - xylography (woodblock) instruction with antique Vandercook
proofing press. Book arts classes with metal typesetting, very limited editioning!
Bed & Breakfast
1917 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Fax: (734) 741-4963
Innkeeper: Kei Constantinov
Hits Since 6/12/02