Bed & Breakfast
Ocean City, New Jersey
The Inn, a Queen Anne
style Victorian built in 1894, was magnificently restored in 1990 by the present
innkeepers, Marj and John Loeper.
The Northwood, one of the first 200 homes
built on the island, was authentically renovated and is now a key historic structure in
the Ocean City Historic District.
Conveniently located 30 miles
north of Cape May & 8 miles south of Atlantic City.
The upper back deck with chaise lounge, chairs and tables provides a quiet
place to relax, read or even nap. Enjoy a bountiful breakfast complete with morning
newspapers in the enclosed, centrally air-conditioned sunporch with individual cafe
whirlpool spa is a great spot to watch the sunset and toast the sun, sea, and stars all
Enjoy our rooftop whirlpool spa ,
magnificent sunsets year round. Romantic rooms with Jacuzzis. Mid week free night
- Ocean City Inn to Inn Bed & Breakfast Tour sponsored by the Bed
& Breakfast Guild of Ocean City and the Greater Ocean City Chamber of Commerce. Summer
tour hours: Thursday 2-4. Fall tour hours: Saturday 2-4.
- Ocean City Historic District Walking Tour - this self-guided tour has
been arranged to showcase some of Ocean City's most significant structures. Estimated time
for tour is 45 minutes.
- First Night - New Year's Eve celebration with entertainment at eleven
performance sites. Admission button price is $14 Tickets for the Ocean City
Pops Orchestra performances at 9, 10 and 1 1 p.m. may be reserved when you purchase your
button, and must be presented with First Night button upon admission.
- Fishing Charters - Challenger Fleet at 3rd & Bay Avenue 399-5011.
- Ocean City Historical Museum - in the Community Cultural Center at 17th
R. Simpson Avenue. 399-1801
- Leamings Run Gardens & Colonial Farm - Open May through October.
Rt. 9, Cape May Court House. Largest annual garden in the USA. Haven for humming birds in
- Cape May County Park & Zoo - Nature trails, picnic areas with
grills and zoo. Off Rt. 9 just above Cape May Court House
- Atlantic City Casino Entertainment
- Atlantic City Convention Center - For events schedule call 348-7061.
- Historic Smithville - 12 miles north of Atlantic City on Rt. 9. Forty
fine shops and 4 restaurants. Replicas of colonial building from the 1800's For
information call 652-7777
- Renault Winery - 72 N. Bremen Avenue - Egg Harbor City/Galloway. For
information on wine tasting tours call 965-2111.
Northwood Inn Bed & Breakfast is a
member of the following associations:
Bed & Breakfast Guild of Ocean City
Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Hits Since 10/2/03