Bed & Breakfast
Spring Lake, New Jersey
The Jersey Shore!
Regardless of the direction you
travel to arrive, once you arrive, you are officially Down the Shore!
This centrally located Victorian
charmer has been simplifying the lives of
travelers to the Spring Lake area for over 130 years!
It just couldnt be easier pack a quick bag and jump in your
car or hop on the NJ Transit Coast Line train to the Spring Lake Station
youll be here in no time. No passports, airline waits, worrying about language
barriers or adapters for your hair dryer heck, you dont even need your hair
We are only 65 miles from New York
City and Philadelphia yet we are a world away!
Close your eyes for just a few seconds take a deep breath and smile
as you picture yourself on the boardwalk as the wind hits your cheeks. Pad down to the
beach, wiggle your toes and feel the sand, then shriek as the refreshing Atlantic ocean
tickles your toes. Ah, nothing is as soothing as the seashore. Ok, open your eyes
you have got to get out of there! We know how you feel, and we are here waiting to make
your stay with us so enjoyable that youll be counting the days until you return to
your own special B&B The Evergreen Inn
down the shore.
below gives approximate driving distances and times to 18 nearby towns and attractions:
- Spring Lake 2 blocks, 1 minute
- Sea Girt 1/2 mile, 3 minutes
- Belmar 1-1/2 miles, 5 minutes
- Manasquan 2 miles, 5 minutes
- Brielle 3 miles, 10 minutes
- Wall 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Point Pleasant 5 miles, 15 minutes
- Avon-by-the-Sea 5 miles, 15 minutes
- New York City 65 miles, 90 minutes
- Downtown Spring Lake 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Boardwalk 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Mill Restaurant 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Porch Restaurant 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Manor 2 blocks, 1 minutes
- Harrigans Pub 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Parker House - 1-1/2 miles, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Train Station - 1-1/2 miles, 5 min
- Philadelphia 65 miles, 90 minutes
In the rear of the inn are
separate-entranced family friendly suites. You decide - a romantic getaway for the two of
you, or a family fun time, full of laughter.
Who says you
cant have it all?
The Evergreen Inn Bed and
Breakfast has 8 beautiful rooms and suites created for adults who want to get away from it
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
- Rates range from: $129 - $299 (depending on season)
High Season July, August and Holidays
Inn Season May, June, September and October
Quiet Season November through April
- Midweek Specials Sunday through Thursday (holidays excluded) Minus $75 per night
- Corporate Travelers Sunday through Thursday
NJ State Per Diem $115/$91
Best Available Room at Check-in
Single Occupancy, Breakfast not included
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover
Begin your day with an
Winner - "Best Breakfast in the Northeast"
Arrington's Inn Traveler 2005
~Things to do:~
- The pristine Spring Lake Beach and Boardwalk are
renowned for their timeless beauty. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, our corner of the
world is heaven on earth. Relax and enjoy, or get out there and have some fun! Swim,
surf, snorkel or fish. Gather some shells, catch some rays, build your castle, or fly a
kite. Ride a horse, ride a bike, ride the waves or ride a roller coaster. Play
tennis, play a round of golf, or play to win Atlantic City is only an hour
- Jump for joy, jump out of a plane, or jump in your car New York City
and Philadelphia are only an hour away. Whether you set your eyes on
hundreds of species of birds, or set them on each other, you deserve to treat yourselves.
- Our convenient location puts you an hour (or less) from many of New
Jerseys Treasures: Six Flags Great Adventure Theme
Park and Safari, Allaire Historic Village, Jenkinsons Aquarium,
Point Pleasant Boardwalk, Seaside Heights Boardwalk, Island Beach State
Park, PNC Arts Center, Monmouth Park, Ocean Groves Great
Auditorium, Lighthouse Tours, Wineries, Live Theatre, Museums, and Galleries compliment
quaint local shopping, antiquing and outlets.
- Of course, there are delicious restaurants, from Zagat-rated fine
dining to casual sidewalk cafes. Throw in some nightlife and youve got it all!
Double whirlpoools, private balconies, floating fireplaces and more! So what are you
waiting for? You deserve this escape.
Hits Since 4/11/05