The Stonehouse Country Inn is a lovely three story country home surrounded by majestic Cottonwood trees. Spacious rooms feature views from every window.
Paradise Valley is a small agricultural area and town that lies at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Although the valley was traversed in 1828, the first settlement did not appear until 1863 when prospectors arrived in the northern end of the valley. Local legend has it that the prospectors came over the mountain and looked down onto the beautiful valley and exclaimed, "What a paradise!"
Now With Free WI-FI
A generous yard with lawn and creek provides summertime pleasure. Relax and enjoy your stay with the scenic beauty of wildlife, meadows, and ranch life.
Enjoy delicious, home-cooked meals with a view of the valley and mountains. Your appetite will be enhanced by generous portions of prime rib, barbecued steak, lamb, pork, or seafood.
Garvey Suite - Named after the Garvey Family, this spacious front room overlooks Paradise Valley and meadows. King bed, single bed, and private bath.
* Named after the Garvey Family, this spacious front room overlooks Paradise Valley and meadows. King bed, single bed, and private bath. $120.00 weekends/holidays $105.00 weekdays
* Named for the Santa Rosa Mountains, this large sunny guest room features a king bed and a private bath overlooking the creek and horse corrals. $110.00 weekends/holidays $95.00 weekdays
Humboldt & Rye Patch
* The focal point of these two rooms is their spectacular view of the mountains. They each feature a King or two twin beds and a shared bath. You may book one of these rooms as a private bath for the same price as the Santa Rosa (max. occupancy 2) $105.00 weekends/holidays $90.00 weekdays
* This family-sized room contains private bath a bunk bed, a king bed or if you wish two single beds. Enjoy the view of the Santa Rosa Mountains from this room. $110.00 weekends/holidays $95.00 weekdays.
* This western-style bunk room is perfect for groups who want to stay together. A bunk bed, a King bed, or two single beds and a private bath with windows overlooking Paradise Valley and the meadows. $110.00 weekends/holidays $95.00 weekdays.
* this Western-style bunk house with private bath, a bunk bed and a twin bed - $70.00-$75.00
* A spatious bedroom with a double bed, twin bed and a private bath - $85.00-$95.00
with use of full kitchen - $95.00
RV/Trailer Hook-ups (Available March through October.
* Seasonal with water, sewer and electricity. $20.00 plus 10% tax.Monthly rates available.
VISA and MasterCard now Accepted
Room Rates (10% tax not included)
All rates are based on double occupancy. Add $10.00 for each additional adult per room, per night.
All Rates are subject to change without notice. Weekends and Holidays are subject to change..
Free continental breakfast
Make your reservation early.....Hope to see you real soon!
Hits Since 9/01/01