Bed and Breakfast
Greenwich, New York
(Saratoga Springs Area)
Picture yourself in an 1800's farmhouse
surrounded by the rolling hills of Washington County, gateway to the Adirondacks and a
short distance from Vermont's best ski areas.
Settle in and enjoy the most glorious
sunsets east of the Grand Canyon while you browse through brochures, planning tomorrow's
The foundation of stone for the old mill has been alongside the stream for
more than 200 years. An old mill stream runs through the center of the farm on our
Saratoga Bed and Breakfast. A bridge across the stream leads to 30 acres of old woodlands
filled with trails and wildlife. In summertime, play and swim in the ponds and
waterfalls as countless others have in generations gone by. Relax, rest or picnic in sunny
At our Saratoga Bed and Breakfast, we offer a variety of lovely
rooms from which to choose.
Room" Snuggle into this king size, comfortable bed .
Prop yourself up with thick pillows to
watch TV or read , then fall asleep and dream of tomorrow's adventures. This bedroom has a
marble topped dresser, antique oriental rug and four windows.
The "Queen Room"
The sloped ceilings, wide plank floors and ensuite bathroom make this room one of our most
popular. A great night's sleep in this charming room is assured
The "Jacks Room "
An old fashioned, oversize king four poster bed is the focal point of this large room with
beautiful western views. Antique marble topped dresser.
In the morning, enjoy an ample and varied breakfast with a leisurely cup of
coffee on the deck of our Saratoga Bed and Breakfast. Stroll around the pastures
or through the pine woods alongside the brook. Play in our natural swimming hole with two
waterfalls and a rock slide. Take a ride with us in one of our antique autos, then set out
on your own for a day of sightseeing.
All rooms include:
- Color TV
- Candy dishes
- $15 per day for an extra bed in room
- Thick terry cloth robes
- Private bath
Rates, Reservations and Guest
- Cash, Personal Checks or Traveler's Checks Accepted
- All rates are based on double occupancy
- NYS Sales tax not included in room price
- For reservations, the best time to call us is between 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Country Life Bed and Breakfast is open all year
- We appreciate guests checking in after 2:00 PM and checking out by 11:00 AM, but other
arrival and departure times will be accommodated
- Rates include a full breakfast
- Children are welcome, but we regret we cannot accommodate smokers or pets
Deposit & Cancellations:
- One night's deposit is required for a one or two night visit. Longer visits require a
50% deposit. Please have the deposit reach us within one week of making your reservation.
Balance is payable upon arrival.
- Deposits will cheerfully be refunded if a cancellation is received two weeks prior to
arrival date. If less than two week's notice is given of a cancellation, a refund will be
issued only if the room can be re-booked.
We look forward to
seeing you at our Saratoga Bed and Breakfast soon!
The Country Life Bed and Breakfast is a
Proud Member of the following:
Adirondack Bed & Breakfast Association
Bed and Breakfast
67 Tabor Road
Greenwich, NY 12834
(518) 692-7203 (888) 692-7203
FAX (518) 692-9203
Innkeepers: Wendy and Richard Duvall
Hits Since 10/22/01