rooms have private bath, AC, ceiling fan, cable TV with remote, private telephone, DSL
connection and luxurious soft robes. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub,
"rainforest" shower, or antique claw foot tub.
Queen bed, "Out of Africa" decor in carmel and
cinnamon with very unusual faux fireplace. Step into the exotic "rainforest
shower" for two for an exhilarating experience. Honeymoons and special occasions.
Queen bed with fabulous ceramic mural headboard; light and
airy room with romantic British motif in navy and burgundy rose. Large bath with antique
claw foot tub/shower.
Queen bed, French country elegant decor in taupe &
raspberry with a touch of lace. Bath with tub/shower.
King sleigh bed and bath with Whirlpool for two, Charleston
decor in periwinkle, cream and green. Private porch with rockers. Perfect for honeymoons
or other special occasions.
King four poster pine bed with feather mattress. Fireplace
and separate sitting room. Elegant mountain retreat in hunter green and cranberry.
Honeymoons and special occasions. Bath with shower.
Adjoining the Green Room's sitting room is a cozy second bedroom with double bed
overlooking the garden. Green, white and burgundy decor. Bath with shower. Perfect for an
extra person traveling with you. Suite with two bedrooms $195.00
- Off street free parking
- 72 hours required for cancellation and full refund of deposit
- Children 12 and over welcome
- Check-In time 4 pm - Check-out time 11am
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners Club & Personal Checks accepted
- No smoking policy inside the house- you are invited to use the garden sitting area
- Unfortunately we cannot accept pets
- Corporate Rates Available
in the Upcountry of South Carolina easily accessible from Interstates 385, 85 or
26. The Greenville - Spartanburg Airport is twenty minutes away.
|Approximate Driving Times
- Ashville, NC - 1 hour
- Atlanta, GA - 2.0 hours
- Charleston, SC - 3.5 hours
- Charlotte, NC - 1.75 hours
- Columbia, SC - 1.5 hours