Street Victorian Inn
Bed and Breakfast
San Antonio, Texas
The Alamo Street
Victorian Inn is the grand Victorian Inn of San Antonio.
Just completed, it is filled with
beautiful furnishings and luxurious amenities, tastefully decorated rooms, private baths
with large marble showers and/or whirlpool tub and showers.
A short stroll
along the park-like residential Riverwalk or a quick trolley ride will get you to downtown
Prestigious bedrooms and
elegant two-room suites provide a lovely array of choices. Our bedrooms have the beautiful
century-old Longleaf pine floors.
Each bedroom has its own new Victorian
style bathroom complete with a pedestal sink and a large marble shower (perfect for two)
or a deep soaking whirlpool tub with shower.
shampoos, conditioners, and hair dryers are provided for your convenience.
Minutes from the
Riverwalk, Alamo, Market Square, the Missions, Alamodome,
Majestic Theater, and Convention Center
Our ideal location
provides easy access to:
the San Antonio Airport,
golf courses, discount malls,
Sea World, Fiesta Texas,
Natural Bridge Caverns,
the quaint towns of the Texas Hill Country.
Eat when you choose.
|Eat breakfast when you choose. Your light breakfast is available from 7
until 10 am in the main dining room. Choice of toasting breads, breakfast pastries,
cereals, fresh fruit, coffees, teas, orange juice and milk. This feature allows
you to set your own schedule.
Special Guest Treats
|Complementary wine is included at day's end. Fresh fruit basket,
Ghiradelli Chocolates, great cookies. popping corn and a variety of hot and cold beverages
are always available.
Weddings - Meeting Rooms - Romantic Retreats
additions to your stay:
- Spa services
- chocolates and bubbly - Just ask
Oriented - wireless high speed, guest computer, copy and
Check in Policies
- Check in time is between 3 and 5 p.m. or by individual arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Luggage drop off may be arranged for your convenience.
- We accept cash, Travelers Checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and the Discover
Card. All reservations require a one night deposit by credit card. The balance is due upon
- Rates are for single or double occupancy
- All cancellations incur a $25 service fee.
- Reservations cancelled within the cancellation period are are charged for the full stay
only if room is not rebooked. We make every attempt to rebook cancelled rooms. If we have
to charge you, we will be happy to give you a rain check for a weekday stay equal to the
number of days you cancelled (within a one year period based on availability).
- Group Reservations for 3-5 Rooms
- The complete balance on these multiple rooms reservations is due in full 60 days before
the arrival date. This balance is refundable within 60 days of the due date if rooms are
- A surcharge will be made for use of the house by groups depending upon specific
- Please contact us for more information.
For All Reservations
- Please call if you are unable to keep your reservation as no-show reservation payments
are non refundable.
- Shortening the length of stay within the cancellation period will result in a charge for
the full stay unless the room is rebooked.
- Gift Certificates are available.
* Balance is due 60 days in advance for special holiday and fiesta dates. Reservations
canceled within 60 days of holidays, Fiesta and other Special Events are charged for the
full stay only if rooms are not rebooked.
distance to convention Center and all hotels
Bed and Breakfast
951 South Alamo Street
[Toll Free] (800) 630-3722
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Innkeepers: Dan & Robbi Boone
Hits Since 4/13/04