Bed & Breakfast
San Antonio, Texas
This historic antebellum home, built in 1905, is
located in the middle of the famous King William Historic District.
Stepping into the newly renovated
Gardenia Inn will take you into a tastefully decorated world of antiques.
Enjoy the singing of the birds under
the gazebo in the invigorating garden, relax in one of the clawfoot soaking tubs,
or take a short walk to downtown San Antonio and enjoy the Riverwalk.
Besides the huge variety of restaurants and bars located at the nearby Riverwalk,
many restaurants are also located in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardenia
Inn. (Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Sandwich and Cafe Shop).
Give yourself a break from
your busy life and enter a world of classic southern hospitality perfected by the aroma of
the blooming surroundings of the lovely Gardenia Inn.
Choose from six
beautiful rooms all with private baths, TV, some with, private veranda, clawfoot tub,
kitchenette or jacuzzi-tub.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
- A Full breakfast is included with room rate
- Breakfast is served from: 830 to 10 am
- Breakfast is served in the Breakfast/dining area
- Special meals available: Low Fat, Restricted, Vegetarian
- Lily Room
- King size walnut carved bed, separate bathroom with shower, TV, lower level for easy
$ 90 plus tax/night.
- Lavender Room
- King size bed, private clawfoot tub in room, separate toilet with marble floor, TV,
with porch swing for two. $120 plus tax/night.
- Bluebonnet Room
- King size bed, separate large bath with shower and separate clawfoot tub, TV, large bay
huge sundeck with view of the Towers of the Americas. $120 plus tax/night.
- Magnolia Room
- Queen size bed, bathroom with marble tiled shower, private veranda.
Single: $80 plus tax/night, Double: $100 plus tax/night.
- Yellow Rose Cottage
- Private entrance, kitchenette, king size bed, bathroom with private jacuzzi-tub, TV,
families with one child. $135 plus tax/night.
- Desert Blossom Room
- Two connected rooms, comfortable for up to 4 guests, king size cast iron romantic bed,
corner with chaise longue, brass double bed in projecting alcove, large living room, TV,
bath with rainforest showerhead. $170 plus tax/night.
- The Alamo
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum
- Casa Navarro State Historical Park
- River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- Tower of the Americas
- Botanical Gardens
- Steves Homestead Museum
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- Zoo and Aquarium
- Majestic Theater
- Market Square - El Mercado
- Missions National Historical Park
Gardenia Inn is a member of the following
Historic Accommodations of Texas - HAT
Bed and Breakfast
307 Beauregard Street
San Antonio, Texas 78204
(210) 223 5875
Fax: (210) 223-5875
Home Page: www.gardenia-inn.com
Innkeepres: John and Susan Elich