Bed and Breakfast
(Dallas - Ft. Worth Area)
MD Resort North Texas
Bed and Breakfast Inn is a Texas guest ranch, located in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas
Metroplex. But don't let the word "ranch" fool ya!
We offer our guests all the modern lodging
accommodations in a secluded, Old West atmosphere. Yep, we know all about telephones, TV's
and soda machines. We just aren't in the middle of the hustle and bustle.
Whether you are by yourself, with your mate,
your family, or a whole bunch of folks, we can accommodate your need for a getaway.
Interactive Murder Mystery events are a total blast whether you are planning a corporate
event, private party or looking for a Murder Mystery Vacation you are sure to have lots of
laughs and fun!Interactive Murder Mystery Weekend $397 (Based on double occupancy)$327pp
for Single Occupancy. ·Friday ~ check in after 3pm. After check in you will receive your
weekend itinerary and if you haven't already received it your character profile ·7pm
reception with heavy Hors D'oeuvres and the MURDER game begins ·Full home cooked
breakfast each morning at 9am ·Saturday afternoon you have free time to enjoy &
relax. You may want to reserve a picnic basket or massage for this time. ·Dinner and Main
Event on Saturday evening. Feel free to dress up and come in character for the whole
weekend but for sure on Saturday night! See website for complete details.
2 Night 3 Day All Inclusive Family
Sunday-Thursday $397 ~ Weekends $497
Two night stay in our main lodge
Daily home cooked hot breakfast
Daily Light lunch
Daily Family style hearty dinner
Family Adventure ~ Enjoy MD Resorts 37 acre ranch with lots of fun things to do
outside and inside or just curl up with a book or watch a movie.
Complimentary tea, hot chocolate, popcorn, and lemonade
All Inclusive Family Vacation Travel Package is for up to 4 guests in the same room. Add
$147 for each additional night. All meals are included. Not valid with other offers.
Additional person in same room add $35 per night. Family vacation packages are great for
Spring break, summer vacation and year round! .
Your Complimentary Royal Birthday Package
Use of the Royal Birthday Robe and Crown during your stay Complimentary Birthday email
photo of you in your Royal Chair A Breakfast delivered to your room Hand dipped chocolates
Happy Birthday banner in your room Complimentary Royal Birthday Package may be redeemed in
your birthday month and must be added to a room or vacation package. The Royal Birthday
Package is not combinable with any other offer or special. Must be mentioned with original
reservation; and yes, the Royal Birthday Package really is your FREE birthday gift from MD
Whether it's for a day or a week, this Texas
B&B Inn provides lodging & meeting accommodations for your vacation,
retreat, wedding and even event planning to help you plan the event of your dreams!
open fields and stately trees, this North Texas Bed and Breakfast Country Inn provides a
perfect setting for your next Dallas-Fort Worth gathering:
- Weekend Getaway
- Vacation Packages
- Executive Retreats
- Corporate Team Building
- Weddings and Receptions
After a hard day on the Texas trail (or the interstate), it's time to
kick back and put your feet up. Just let us know a little in advance so we can arrange
most anything you need, like a professional massage, flowers in your room, horse drawn
carriage ride, horse back riding, private romantic dinner, or even a picnic basket. A
delicious full home cooked breakfast is included for all of our Bed & Breakfast
guests. You'll enjoy your lodging accommodations at MD Resort B&B,
a luxury hotel alternative.
We offer 37 acres to roam around, a 1500 square foot meeting room, a 3500 square foot
party barn, a Bed & Breakfast with 15 bedrooms, 6 Jacuzzi tubs, and a game room. We
have an RV park, petting zoo, hayride, swimming pool, spa, massage, picnic baskets,
getaway packages, lots of things to do and/or lots of privacy!
MD Resort Dallas Fort
Worth Texas a luxury hotel alternative provides unique lodging accommodations on a Texas
Guest Ranch for any Holiday or Vacation Travel.
Nightly rates $109 - $499 per night. .
Traveling with horses? Not only do we offer lodging for you but we
also have boarding facilities for horses and pets. We are a family owned business. MD
Resort is our dream come true, and we would love to share its beauty,
tranquility and FUN with you!
Meetings - Retreats - Parties
Our lodge Meeting Room and Party Barn have hosted a variety of birthday
parties, reunions, meetings, church retreats, and weddings.
We can take you on a hayride and even set up a petting zoo.
Be sure to visit our pool and heated spa. The
modern culture and the Old West atmosphere of Fort Worth are no more
than 20-30 minutes away, yet we are quietly secluded from the bustling workaday world.
Let us know how we can
help. We are happy to help customize for your needs whenever possible.
- Delicious and Home Cooked Breakfast is served at 9am. (Unless other arrangements were
made with a group reservation) If you are staying in the Bunk House, Ranch House or would
like to invite some friends over for breakfast with advance reservation yall may join us
for breakfast for $10pp.
- 20% gratuity will be added to all meal prices.
- To be considerate to all guests quiet hours begin at 10pm.
- You are welcome to spend the entire day of your check in and check out enjoying the
great outdoors on the MD Resort property.
- MD Resort and its assigns are not responsible for accidents. Please remember we are a
working ranch and use caution at all times. Beware all animals can bite or otherwise cause
- Do not enter any barns or animals pens.
- No lifeguards are on duty so swim and enjoy at your own risk.
- Hot tub and pool are seasonal and are otherwise occasionally closed for maintenance. In
season please notify us at least 4 hours in advance and no later than 4pm to warm the hot
tub. (They may be crowed if there is an event)
- Please notify a MD Resort staff member IMMEDIATELY if you see anyone acting in an unsafe
manner or for any emergency.
- At times MD Resort takes photographs of events and activities. Your photo may appear in
- Accepting this reservation and staying at MD Resort, you agree to take full
responsibility for all your guests and that all guests agree to and will abide by MD
Resort policies, rules and conditions.
- Due to fire hazards, flamed candles may not be used in bedrooms or baths.
- All room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Add $35 per night for each
additional person. ($20 in the Ranch House and Bunk House as they do not include
- Absolutely No Smoking inside; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
Additional clean up fees of no less than $250 will apply to guest smoking in non
- Pets must have prepaid reservations. Pets have many restrictions including areas they
are allowed in. Pets must be caged or leashed at all times when out of their room or
boarding area. Copy of current rabies must be supplied before check-in. All animal
feeding, cleaning & care is to be provided by animal owner. Pets must be collared with
the appropriate with the appropriate owner/rabies tags.
- Horses must have prepaid reservations and a copy of current Coggins test is required
before check-in. A horse release must be signed upon check in. Horse boarding is all self
- In room dinners, horse back riding, carriage rides, massage, picnic baskets, and other
special things require advance reservations.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. No running
- The main lodge kitchen is not available for guest. If you require a kitchen please rent
one of our facilities that include a kitchen.
- If there is any damage or excessive cleaning this will automatically be billed to your
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special
- Holidays, Special Event Times, Texas Motor Speedway weekends are not refundable.
- Inclement weather does not constitute a refund.
- No refunds for rescheduling. Rescheduling fees will apply. All monies expire one year
from original reservation date.
- Weekly rates available. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- We accept payments by cash, Master Card, Visa, and American Express.
- Hotel tax must be added to your bill, just like any hotel.
- Business travelers are welcome!
- Vacation Packages available (individual and family vacation packages).
- We offer wedding packages, honeymoon packages, getaway packages and we will be happy to
customize your own special package!
Gift Certificates Available
Whenever you are
Think MD Resort...
"A Prescription For FUN!"
Bed and Breakfast
601 Old Base Road
Dallas-Ft. Worth Area, Texas 76078
Fax: (817) 489-5036
Innkeepers: Donna Mixon