The Deer Meadow Inn
Bed and Breakfast
A quiet and relaxing B&B set in
35 acres of mature white pine,
spruce and balsam, three acres of manicured lawns, two spring-fed
stocked ponds for fishing and dock for swimming and spectacular mountain views
You have a choice of
three spacious guest rooms filled with antiques and each with views.
Each room has a queen sized bed and
private bath. The Sportsman's Den has an additional double bed.
Gracious hospitality and
delicious morning breakfast will prepare you for what the season offers
Enjoy the fresh air
and the sights and sounds of
each changing season.
- In the summer, In the summer,
relax by one of the two spring fed fully stocked ponds. . one with trout the other with
bass. Test your fly fishing skills before leaving for your fishing adventure. We offer fly
fishing guiding and instructions available with you host Ron, a former Orvis instructor
who has over 50 years of fly fishing experience. The backdrop of the lush green mountains
are magnificent to view while you are golfing, playing tennis, canoeing, cycling,
horseback riding and having scenic glider tours. Take a swim here or in the Mad River.
- In the fall, there is a certain
magic when the leaves are vibrant with color. Autumn in Vermont creates the most
breath-taking views of the Green Mountains changing their colors to signal the coming of
winter. Stroll through the woods or meadows to enjoy the colors or visit the nearby towns
of Warren and Waitsfield to shop and dine.
- In the winter, ski Sugarbush
Resort or Mad River Glen. Nearby, cross-country ski trails offer quiet traverses through
woods and open meadows. The same woods and meadows are open to snow-shoeing and you can
start your journey from the Deer Meadow's door step.
Elegant comfort and gracious charm
await you at Deer Meadow Inn with fine antiques, oil paintings, sporting prints, oriental
rugs, and yellow birch floors.
Rates and Policies
- Rates $135
- Room rates reflect two persons per room.
- Please add $25.00 for each additional person including children.
- Single accommodations are $10 less.
- During Fall Foliage Season and Christmas Week, room rates are $150.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends, and a 3 night minimum during major
- Off season specials may be available, please call for information.
- Rates do not include the 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals Tax
- Accepted payment: Cash, Master Card, Visa, Personal Checks
- Smoking is not permitted - Consumption of Alcohol is permitted
- Check-in anytime between 3:00 PM and 9:00 PM
- Check-out anytime before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation: Deposit less $15 dollar processing fee will be refunded
provided cancellation notice is recieved 21 days prior to reservation. If within 21
days, 1 night cancellation fee if we are unable to re-book room.
Enjoy the fresh air, sights
& sounds of changing season with these accommodations in the 'heart of ski country'.
Deer Meadow Inn
Bed and Breakfast
3215 Airport Road
P.O. Box 242
Warren, Vermont 05674
TOLL FREE: (888) 459-9183
Innkeepers: Randi & Ron Majorell
Home Page: www.deermeadowinn.com
Hits Since 9/15/03