Elegance in the Mist of
the Sol Duc River Valley
Nestled on a ridge in the rain forest, the Misty Valley Inn is a Bed & Breakfast Inn set in a modern 6000 square foot stone and cedar home. A magnificent view of the Sol Duc Meadows, tree-lined river, prized cattle herds and elusive elk await guest. Antique furniture and collectibles are set off by the hand rubbed natural woods, rock work and unusual lighting.
The gardens feature 26 varieties of rhododendrons, 56 verities of roses, 18 varieties of trees and numerous native plants accented with seasonal flowering perennials and annuals. The outdoor spa is next to the rose garden.
Excellent personal service is provided each guest, including individualized wake-up and breakfast service times and personally selected menus.
The Misty Valley Inn offers four distinctly different guest rooms.
* The Dutch Room King-size bed with
a full private bath and its own deck. A roll-away bed can be placed in this room for an
extra $30 per night plus tax.
Morning begins quietly with a tap at the door and a bedside tray of freshly brewed imported coffee, teas, hot chocolate or iced juices.
|* Reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card.
* If you must cancel your reservation, you must notify us by 5:00 pm 48 hours in advance or we will charge the full amount of the reservation unless we refill the room.
* Check-in 4:30pm to 10:00pm (Later arrivals can be arranged by phone)
* Rates are double occupancy. There is a $20 per person charge for extra people. Singles may deduct $10 from the double rate.
* All rates are subject to a 10.4% sales and lodging tax.
* We accept children over 14.
* We do not accept pets because of our own two resident dogs. They stay downstairs in the family living area but are available for visits to the main lounge or lawns by request.
* We are non-smoking facility. Smoking is allowed only in the parking lot or on the private deck.
Morning begins with a bedside tray of freshly brewed imported coffee, teas, hot chocolate or iced juices. In addition, the tray also has hand-made cards listing the daily weather, tides and sunset information. While enjoying the main breakfast in the formal dining room or on either of the double decks, guests will enjoy looking out over the Misty Valley. Homemade breads, pastries and fruit dishes await the guest at the dining table.
Misty Valley Inn breakfast menu includes:
* Washington Apple Souffle
* Irish Waffles with Orange Sauce
* Strawberry Crepes
* Old Fashion French Toast
* Subtle Moroccan Omelets
* Fruit and Nut Pancakes
(The Hostess, Rachel, is a Registered Dietitian and diet modifications are easily accommodated.)
Tea is served in the afternoon and an evening snack is at the whim of the chef.
When you arrive, you will be greeted by the faithful watch dog Jordan.
The Misty Valley Inn offers a rare combination of Northwest hospitality and luxurious
European style service. Our goal is to provide a relaxed atmosphere where guests are
immersed in magnificent views, excellent personal service and marvelous food. The Inn cat,
Rambo and Jordan are always available for petting. Or you may want to spend some time
looking for leprechauns under the giant carved mushroom in the Inn wooded area,
Assistance is provided to guests planning fishing trips, hikes, walks, photography sessions, river rafting and shopping. Hand drawn maps, reservations and itineraries are quickly prepared for guests.
Hits Since 8/21/02